You do know what an adventure is, don't you?.....A disaster that you survived to tell about
;)
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain
I figure you would have been more afraid of angels... I mean angles. After all in life, it is not the width that disappoints, just the angle that one hits it!
Hey Linda I hope the travels are going well I miss you like crasy already!!!! Curse you for leaving me, I mean, I love you!!!!!! lol Thanksgiving meter of suckiness of family being gone on motercycling trip so far a 5 out of 10! I'll kjeep you posted about the whole meter thing by the end of the weekend. Anyways its sounds liek your doing alright for now Say hi to Uncle Jan for me... I miss you both very much, i really do hope everything goes smooth and safe. Love you both a million, love your cuz Katja
Hey Linda, hope all is going well, i would love to hear all about what you have been up to! Hope it's not too cold for you both on the bike. It's getting a wee bit nippy! Alright, talk to you soon. Miss you! Caroline
Joe said... Ganbatte o Kudasai!! Best wishes from Japan. so because of the time difference these wishes are already there I think, or you will get them next year. not sure yet, are you on daylight savings time??? am I rambling?
I hope that all is "driving" well for you. I just read in a book of quotations that "For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move." from: Travel with a donkey (1879) "The Boarders" Travel. travel and travel some more. The closest I get to travel sounds more like "truffles". Mind you for now truffles would be just fine. Also just fine, are you two kitties. Tonight, I let Wendy listen to Tisha's purring when I was on the phone with her. Bella is always on the little table in front of the window. They are both doing purrrfect. I need to get more practice responding this way. So bear with me you two!. I am really glad that you have this most wonderful opportunity to see the world. May your paths be safe. Take care, M.kins.
6 Comments:
I figure you would have been more afraid of angels... I mean angles. After all in life, it is not the width that disappoints, just the angle that one hits it!
Have a safer journey from henceforth!
Hey Linda I hope the travels are going well I miss you like crasy already!!!! Curse you for leaving me, I mean, I love you!!!!!! lol Thanksgiving meter of suckiness of family being gone on motercycling trip so far a 5 out of 10! I'll kjeep you posted about the whole meter thing by the end of the weekend. Anyways its sounds liek your doing alright for now Say hi to Uncle Jan for me... I miss you both very much, i really do hope everything goes smooth and safe. Love you both a million,
love your cuz Katja
Hey Linda, hope all is going well, i would love to hear all about what you have been up to! Hope it's not too cold for you both on the bike. It's getting a wee bit nippy! Alright, talk to you soon.
Miss you!
Caroline
Joe said...
Ganbatte o Kudasai!!
Best wishes from Japan. so because of the time difference these wishes are already there I think, or you will get them next year. not sure yet, are you on daylight savings time??? am I rambling?
Hello Linda and Jan,
I hope that all is "driving" well for you.
I just read in a book of quotations that "For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move."
from: Travel with a donkey (1879) "The Boarders"
Travel. travel and travel some more. The closest I get to travel sounds more like "truffles". Mind you for now truffles would be just fine.
Also just fine, are you two kitties. Tonight, I let Wendy listen to Tisha's purring when I was on the phone with her. Bella is always on the little table in front of the window. They are both doing purrrfect. I need to get more practice responding this way. So bear with me you two!. I am really glad that you have this most wonderful opportunity to see the world. May your paths be safe. Take care,
M.kins.
Hi,
Hope all is well.....
Jan, can you call the shop when you get a chance please? Just need a password to do some on-line stuff.
Thanks,
Dianne
Post a Comment
<< Home