Our Motorcycle Diaries

You do know what an adventure is, don't you?.....A disaster that you survived to tell about ;)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hello All!

Hi Everyone!
I haven´t had a chance to do an update lately as wireless internet was $10 per day at our last hotel....total ripoff so of course we didn´t take the bait on that one! I have some great pictures of us driving through a river (yes, the highway actually crossed a river!! No bridge!) We also got some really good shots of a monster lizard (whom we affectionately named Godzilla......or in Spanish "Godzeeeeya") that was sunning on the road, but you will have to wait until my return before I can post the updates. We will be returning in 2 days from now, so hopefully the wait won´t be too long! We´ll be in Canada from January 9th until February 6th before returning to Costa Rica once again, so I hope that I get a chance to see everyone while we´re back. You all better have your updates and gossip ready for my return!!! ;)
See you all soon!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda & Dad: I just caught up reading about your adventures and enjoyed it. You have some great pictures of the beautiful local flora and fauna. A trip of a lifetime! Have a great new year and hope the rest of your trip continues safely and happily. Josie C.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you make it back to Coasta Rica you have to go to Quepos, Domincal, and Osa Penninsula....you have to. So much better than Jaco. I am almost done in India and will be in Africa next week. Miss you my friend LalalaLinda.

Kyla

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home