Our Motorcycle Diaries

You do know what an adventure is, don't you?.....A disaster that you survived to tell about ;)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-- Mark Twain

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Update

Hi Everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know that we are doing okay. We are currently in Peru, but it has been go-go-go lately so no time for blogging. We will be heading towards Machu Picchu tomorrow. Hope all is well with everyone and hope to hear from you soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! Sorry I missed your call... I was enjoying the snow up north (since there still isn't any around here!). The snow was higher than the truck - I'll send you pictures. Hope you have enjoyed your travels to Machu Picchu! Can't wait to see your next update!

LOVE YOU!
Wendy

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jan,
Dianne called, I did send the information last Thursday, March 2 to kittenje@hotmail.com which I got from Wendy. Check with Linda maybe this is her personal email, please advise further instructions.
Dianne

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Linda!

I had not read the blog in a while and you have been on the move!
I am very happy to hear that you and your dad got the best of the pick pocket and that you are enjoying the 2nd leg of the trip.

The Leafs are sucking it up this year and I don't think they will make the play off's (just thought you might like a typical Canadian update...hehe)

I hope you are enjoying Peru, I hear it is a beautyful country.

Be safe and I can't wait to see you when you get home again.

Love April :)

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home