Updates!
Hi Everyone!
Sorry for the delays in posting. We are both fine, but unfortunately I can't say the same thing for the laptop. It has definitely seen better days! As a result I haven't been able to work on any updates lately. At any rate, we made it to the southern most city in the world and are on our return leg of the trip. I will keep you posted on when we are expected to return and hopefully get some pictures up soon!!
Miss you all!
Sorry for the delays in posting. We are both fine, but unfortunately I can't say the same thing for the laptop. It has definitely seen better days! As a result I haven't been able to work on any updates lately. At any rate, we made it to the southern most city in the world and are on our return leg of the trip. I will keep you posted on when we are expected to return and hopefully get some pictures up soon!!
Miss you all!




1 Comments:
When you're buying a motorcycle you need to know about bikes, but you also need to know about how to buy a bike, and that has nothing
to do with engines and manufacturing. One important detail where a lot of people that purchase motorcycles go wrong is getting the
right loan.
Post a Comment
<< Home